- Be part of a vibrant team of real estate professionals;
- Based in Toowoomba; iconic brand.
This role requires the individual to provide efficient and superior administrative management to ensure the effective running of our busy real estate office. You will act as a 2IC to our Branch Manager and directly manage the administration team as well as provide oversight to the management of the Property Management team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain and lead an efficient office;
- Manage the end to end sales marketing process;
- Lead the administrative support team for sales from end to end;
- Delegating administration work and monitoring completion by required deadlines;
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, such as advertising and contracts;
- Accurately record funds and complete trust fund transfers;
- Manage the debt collection process;
- Manage IT support & coordination;
- Review and implement office procedures;
- Oversee all aspects of accounts;
- Manage staff leave and rostering;
- Staff recruitment and performance management;
- Performance reviews;
- Provide Strategic Input and support to the Branch Manager;
- Oversee the effective running of the Property Management team and be available as the escalation point for any issues.
We’re looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge of, and an interest in, the real estate industry with a strong work ethic. Knowledge of Property Management legislation and sales procedures is essential as well as:
- Understanding of real estate book-keeping and accounting practices;
- Experience in sales marketing;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office;
- Experience using REST and MyDesktop preferred;
- Experience in similar leadership role;
- Knowledge of Real Estate Software;
- People management experience;
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills;
- Current Certificate of Registration.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about real estate.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information contact Errol Bartkowski, Branch Manager via email email@example.com or phone 0408 626 431.
Applications close 21st May 2018.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.
Elders are directly sourcing for this position, therefore we respectfully request no recruitment agency applications.