Support Officer Farm Supplies
- Perform farm supplies logistics support
- Assist with counter sales and client enquiries
- Based in Taree; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Provide exceptional customer service and logistics support to the Branch Farm Supplies team including:
- assisting in the storage, handling, receiving and dispatching of stock;
- performing farm supplies logistics support
- administrative support for all of the sales process;
- performing farm supplies sales (in store);
- completing sales quotes;
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders in campaigns, field days, community events and forums.
- Passion for agriculture is essential;
- Committed to the provision of high-quality customer service;
- Possess an understanding of agriculture products;
- Understanding your clients’ current and future needs, the region and our competitors;
- Demonstrated high-quality written and verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and have good time management skills;
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
- Although not essential, a qualification in an agricultural or related business discipline will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information contact Scott Burley, Branch Manager on 0408 669 166.
Applications close 30 June 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.