Sales Support Officer
- Diverse role as the backbone of our Branch Operations
- Passionate for providing outstanding customer service
- Based in Windsor; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Provides efficient and superior administrative assistance and sales support to the Branch including;
- administrative support for the sales process;
- co-ordinating client queries or referring to specialised employees;
- supporting the debt collection process;
- assisting with stock inventories and displays;
- processing and maintaining client accounts;
- performing all Branch administrative tasks.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will work as part of a team in contributing towards the successful achievement of Branch performance.
Technically skilled and experienced administrative professional;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously;
- A strong work ethic and previous experience in working in an office environment;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrated high-quality communication and customer service skills;
- Work effectively under pressure with the ability to manage multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Adam King, Branch Manager on 0428 400 218.
Applications close 30th June 2017
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.