Senior Agri Finance Manager
- Leader in providing financial solutions to clients – iconic brand;
- Competitive salary, motor vehicle and phone provided;
- Based in Toowoomba with a portfolio that extends to St George and surrounding districts in South West QLD - travel required.
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business.
This role is based in Toowoomba however takes on an already established and successful portfolio with a diverse client base, including dryland farming, irrigation, cattle and sheep. The successful candidate will be required to travel between the areas in order to service the existing client base as well as having the opportunity to grow the business in Toowoomba.
This role delivers banking and finance products to existing and potential clients to assist them in achieving their financial goals. This role has ample support to assist the candidate in achieving success. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- communicating with existing and potential clients about banking products;
- managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients;
- significant opportunity exists to promote and grow the portfolio;
- preparing and analysing lending applicants for credit assessment;
- participating in marketing activities; and
- undertaking all compliance requirements.
- experience in the provision of agribusiness and finance and lending advice;
- possess a commitment to the provision of high quality customer service;
- ability to communicate effectively and negotiate successfully with people at all levels;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to take a customer-focussed approach to the delivery of banking and finance services; and
- qualification in finance, agriculture or commerce would be preferred it is not essential.
We’re passionate about Elders and Australian agribusiness and want someone who shares our passion.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Mark Pain, Zone Agri Finance Manager on 0427 618 307.
Applications close 10th July 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.